Thank you for your support and encouragement

Sheila N.
on 6/19/04 11:52 pm - Chesapeake, VA
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support and encouragement that you have given me while I was waiting to begin this journey to the losing side. My surgery is at 7:30 a.m. in the morning. Please remember me in your prayers. Thanks again...Sheila
Nancy M.
on 6/19/04 11:57 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
My prayers are with you. I'm tomorrow also but I don't what time yet. Hospital is supposed to call this afternoon to let me know. See you on the losing side.
terrycoles
on 6/20/04 3:56 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Best of luck and my prayers are with you. I just had my surgery on the 14th and kept crying on and off for days before. As they wheeled me into the OR I kept thinking, I can't believe I'm donig this. But every thing went fine, very little incisional pain. Was home 4 days and already back in the gym on the treadmill. I've lost 15 pounds in 6 days, so get ready for the excitement to begin! Terry
Colleen J.
on 6/20/04 2:46 pm - Lancaster, CA
Best of luck to Sheila and Nancy, and everyone else who is coming up! Surgery was a piece- of-cake, and if you wake up feeling nauseous, look to your pain pump/ meds. That was the source of most of my discomfort, and pain was so minimal. I didn't need it anyway! We'll be rooting for you! You're almost there!!! Colleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views