Counting down the hours!!

donaboone
on 6/19/04 10:37 pm - Hartwell, Ga
Well, after 3 years of researching and getting a insurance that did not have a exclusion tomorrown is my surgery date. I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. My hubby is very supportive but very fearful something is going to happen to me. He says it took him along time to find me and he sure did not want to lose me. So, please remember him also. Got to go get packed. I have to be at the hospital at 5:45 and have surgery at 1:00. Thanks for everything. Love to you all! Dona
beverley C.
on 6/19/04 11:57 pm - andover, UK
hey dona well good luck on your surgery i am now 2 weeks post op special wishes are sent accross the waters to you from me in England Bev x
Evelyn A.
on 6/20/04 7:36 am - Hayward, CA
Hi Dona, You & your family will be in my prayers tomorrow. Please remember, you will be in His hands & you will be absolutely fine. I also pray you have a very speedy & uneventful recovery. I understand the nervous jitters you are having, my surgery is on Thurssday. I hope to hear from your experiences sometime the week after next. See ya on the other side!!!!! Best wishes Evelyn In California
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views