HEY TO ALL JUNE 22ND PEOPLE

CONCRETE A.
on 6/19/04 8:29 pm - NC
JUST WANTED TO ASK HOW YOU ARE DOING ? ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG DAY ARE YOU PACKED? DID YOU GET THE STUFF YOU WILL NEED POST OPP? AS FOR ME YESTERDAY I GOT ALL MY BIG EATING DONE I HAD A RIBEYE STAKE AND SCALLUPE POPATOES AND VEGGIES AND A GLASS OF MILK AND A PIECE OF CHEESE CAKE TODAY I WILL DO LIGHTER STUFF AND FOR DINNER I GOT SOME BIG AND I MEAN BIG SHRIMP TO EAT THEN STARTING TOMMAROW MORNING I START LIQUDES ALL DAY AT AT 5.PM GOT TO DRINK THAT ECKIY STUFF TO CLEAN YOU OUT I HAVE A TWO HR DRIVE TO THE HOSPITAL I HAVE TO BE THERE AT 11:15 AM BUT I THINK THE SURGERY WILL BE A COUPLE HRS LATER........ KEEP HAPPY THOUGHTS..... CALM DOWN... KEEP ING ING ING KEEP ALL OF US POSTED AS HOW YOU ARE DOING IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK WITH I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU I SEND UP A PRAYER FOR ALL OF US THAT GOD WATCHES OVER US AND WE HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY GOD BLESS ALL I WILL BE COMMING BACK TO BOARD OFTEN BEFORE SURGERY AND JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE AFTER TILL THEN.........WANDA (AKA) CONCRETE ANGEL
BassGirl06
on 6/20/04 8:22 am - Whitesboro, NY
Hey all you June 22nd people! I am praying for everyone that is scheduled for this week. So far, I am doing well. I have been on clear liquids since Saturday and boy, do they go through you!!!! I have to work tomorrow, I hope I can concentrate, but I would rather work than sit around the house and make myself more nervous... My surgery is scheduled for 7:45 am, so I have to be at the hospital at 6:00 am. Thank heavens it is only 1.5 miles from home! I hope to hear from all of you after surgery. I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing. God Bless. Patti
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/04 11:00 am - PA
Checking in as a June 22nd gal. Finished my "old" eating today. Taking Fleet tonight then clear liquids all day tomorrow. Took some nudie pics tonight for reminders down the road. Also took my measurements. Now I just need to chill. Good Luck! Colleen "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined." -Henry David Thoreau
Junebug 2.
on 6/20/04 3:31 pm - Mooresville, NC
Hi there Concrete Angel! and all the other June 22 people! No I am not packed yet but will be tomorrow. The house is turned upside down trying to get everything done that I want do get done and I am afraid it will get worse before it is better ... lol. Shopping is finished. Tomorrow I plan to go and visit my sister in law that just came home today with my brand new nephew! He was born on June 19th and is sooooooooo cute! Then come home and pack and try to finish the house. Been on liquids all day today and tummy hasnt growled too bad. A few times I did want to get " something " to nibble on but I was good! I didnt eat a thing! lol Take care everyone and good luck to us all! See you on the other side! Melynne
Debbie G.
on 6/21/04 4:33 am - Temecula, CA
RNY on 06/22/04 with
Well I'm in the process of packing, nothing like the last minute for me! I'm on liquids today and it really hasn't been all that bad. Getting really nervous for tomorrow. I'm sure we'll all do well. Its the new beginning of our new lives. Good luck to all the 22nd people and you will all be in my prayers.
Mrs. P.
on 6/21/04 6:24 am - South Orange County, CA
Hi everyone! I am not packed as I can't even think about that. What do I pack? My kids are a little nervous today. I am starting to get nervous. I am supposed to be on liquids today but no one told me about an Enema??? Is this necessary? AHHHHHH I am really starting to freak out!!!!! "God please bless me with the tools to remain peaceful, positive, productive & prayerful. Cover all of us in your healing grace and love. Send angels to our bedsides" God Bless!!! Mrs. Patrick
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views