6 days & counting.....

Evelyn A.
on 6/18/04 3:25 pm - Hayward, CA
Hi Everyone - Well, it is now countdown time - I have about 6 days left. My liquid diet starts on Tuesday. Funny, how time just seems to be flying.....wondering if I will ever get everything done I have now completed all my pre-ops and I am scared. I know I have made the right choice, I know this is the best decision I will ever make in my life and I do intend on following thru with this, but I am still scared. I know that it is all perfectly normal, so I guess everything is falling into place. At the same time I am very excited - for the most, I can't wait to be on the losing side of life. This is gonna be goooooooood. Thanks for letting me babble......... Evelyn In California
Barb P.
on 6/19/04 12:33 am - Elberta, MI
Hi Evelyn, I too will be having surgery on the 24th of June! Mine will be at Harper Hospital in Detroit! I am nervous as can be and so very excited at the same time. I pray the Angels watch over both and guide us to the happy side of this proceedure. We will start our liquid diets at the same time (Tuesday) and should pretty much follow the same timeline it seems. I wish you my best and you will be in my heart, thoughts, and prayers. Heading for the Loser side of Life, Barb (in Michigan!!)
Evelyn A.
on 6/20/04 7:47 am - Hayward, CA
Hi Barb, I will have you in my thoughts & prayers as well. I have faith that both of our procedures will go well. It is so cool that we will be in around the same time. I have to be in the hospital Thursday morning at 7:30am for a 10:30am surgery time. What about yours??? I am still alittle nervous, I am not sure what to pack for the hospital, and I have so much to do, however, I have no energy to do it with. I only have 4 days left now Well, I had better get back to doing stuff around here. Take care & hope to chat with you soon BEFORE we go in...... Evelyn California
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views