AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Virginia D.
on 6/18/04 1:18 pm - Kearns, UT
Well hello all. I just wanted to post. I went in yesterday for my Surgeon's class and to finalize the surgery date. I was assured by the office that the doctor did not have any openings until at least the middle of August, at least August 17th. Well, I found a very cheap flight for my mom to come out here and help yesterday, and we ended up booking it because I was assured of the approximate date. When I scheduled the surgery they said the next one they had was June 25. One week from today. YIKES!! I am just a little freaking out. I submitted my papers June 1 and I already will be having surgery. I am very very greatful but shocked that it is so soon. Please is anyone who has gone through this surgery could be my angel I would sincerely appreciate it. I feel so alone and scared right now. My husband went out to his friends house who knows what time he will be home, lately he stays out until like 6am. ANyway, any replys would be great. Thanks all. My God continue to bless each of us.Hugs Virginia
Barb P.
on 6/18/04 1:27 pm - Smalltown, KY
Virginia, I would have volunteered to be your angel, but my surgery date is the same as yours. Good luck to you.
Kori
on 6/19/04 8:15 am - Westminster, CO
WOW!! That was quick.. How exciting, My surgery is 06/30/04. I just got all my supplements and everything figured out.. good luck and keep us all posted... PS.. If MY husband was out till 6 in the morning even once, I would kick his A** and He wouldn't be my husband anymore. Stand up for yourself girl.. Korianne ( 11 days to go) woo hoo
beverley C.
on 6/20/04 12:18 am - andover, UK
hey virginia, you have the same name as my baby sister we call her ginny do you shorten yours? listen if you want an angel i would love to help dont be scared you have made the biggest desision of your life by going for this surgery not only are you going to change but it will be permanant no weight gaining to exsess ever again and that cant be a bad thing as for your fella staying out why? is he scared or can he just not face what you are going to go through you guys need to talk and sort it out as you will need him to support you and not give you worries. anyway good luck on your surgery and remember anytime i can help e-me Bev x
Anne Marie M.
on 6/20/04 1:34 am - Decatur, GA
I know this wasn't exactly your topic, but your husband needs to be taken behind the wood shed. 6 AM, give me a break. You need him and he should be there for you. Shame on him! What would Dr. Phil say? On another note, I wish you the best. I am having surgery on Friday and suddenly find my confidence shaken. I am getting very nervous as well. Hang in there. God is in control of this one, as in all things. You will be fine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views