Looks like it's not gonna happen...

carrie42
on 6/18/04 11:59 am - Inwood, WV
I'm assuming that if Kaiser was gonna approve me I would have heard by now. My surgery is scheduled for June 22nd at 9:30am. My doctor's office called Kaiser numerous times today and they said nothing was in the system. I'm so and . I hope all of your surgeries go well. Carrie
susan W.
on 6/18/04 12:09 pm - gastonia, NC
carrie, how did you get a surgery date without insurance approval? My doc won't even set your date without approval. have you had a hard time with ins. and getting an approval? when did he submit your claim? let me know if i can help susan
mjbwright
on 6/18/04 2:18 pm - JACKSONVILLE, NC
Hey...I just had the same issue with my insurance company. I too am scheduled for June 22. They just approved it Wednesday. I called the insurance company and the docs office several times every single day. Call your insurance co and ask for the number, name, and fax of someone to deal directly with your case and have your doc's office fax and call immediately. I pray that they will expidite it. You might not get the same date but may be able to be scheduled later on in the month. Don't give up. Just push your way through the barriers. Keep us posted and let us know how things are going for you. Good luck. Take care. ~Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views