10 Days Out and Doing GREAT!!!

Sherry S.
on 6/18/04 1:04 am - Buna, TX
I can't believe how easy this has been so far. I had very little pain and am having no trouble with the liquid diet. I made a pot of homemade vegetable beef soup, drained it and drank the juice off of it so I could have the flavor of home cooking. I discovered that if I have a craving for meat I can take a small piece and just chew it (making sure I do NOT swallow any of the meat). The juice off the small piece of meat seems to kill the craving. I can't really see where I am losing weight yet but I feel it. My friends say they can see it and are so happy for me. This surgery IS the best thing I have ever done for myself.
Heather P.
on 6/18/04 1:28 am - Media, PA
Congratulations, Sherry! I'm 10 days pre-op and can hardly wait. Keep us posted. God bless, Heather
marypoco
on 6/18/04 5:40 am - amherst, MA
Hello Sherry, I too am 10 days post op! Things sure changed in the last 10 days hasn't it??!! I go to my 2 week check up on the 23rd. when is your's?? Are you still swollen from the surgery? I can't fit into everything I wore but, some things. It's weird, I'm down 17lbs but my stuff don't fit yet?? Good luck with the liquids, I'm doing o.k. with them but, they are kinda boring!! ~Mary
Sherry S.
on 6/18/04 10:22 am - Buna, TX
My follow up is on the 29th of June. I can hardly wait to see what the scales say. I won't know until then how much I have lost.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views