MONDAY JUNE 21

Heather P.
on 6/18/04 1:33 am - Media, PA
WOW that's great! I'm the next Monday (the 28th) and I can hardly wait! God bless you and your surgeon and you begin your journey. See you on the losing side in 10 more days (for me). Heather
Nancy M.
on 6/18/04 4:15 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Me too! See you on the losing side. May God keep you in the palm of his hand and bless you with an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.
mildred P.
on 6/18/04 4:54 am - greenville, OH
Hi god iam so happy for you i will be haveing mine on the 5 of july i cant get it done fast enough for me i have read a lot about this and i think this is something we can live with so good luck to you god bless you i well pray for you . take to you on the loser side i live in greenville ohio and i have to go to cinn. to get mine done a long trip but i dont care good gooooooooood luck.
Chocolate D.
on 6/18/04 8:39 am - Houston, TX
this is the BEST SUPPORT GROUP ANYONE CAN HAVE THANKS TO EVERYONE SOOOOO MUCH Bye:wave I'll see you guy on the other side
barblt
on 6/18/04 2:16 pm - Albany, OR
My date's on the 21st too. I'm really excited about starting my new life, which also includes a new job when I go back to work. Good luck with a speedy recovery.
Sherri H.
on 6/19/04 4:44 am - Bakersfield, CA
Hey, we're gonna become losers together. I am having the "Y" on the 21st also. I am so excited, arent' you? We will have to keep in touch. I use to live in Houston. I miss it a lot. I have lived in a lot of places and I was born in California, but Houston is still my favorite town. It has been over 10 years since I left, but it still feels like my hometown. I need to come visit my friends. At which hospital are you having your surgery done? Hugs, Sherri
Chocolate D.
on 6/19/04 3:44 pm - Houston, TX
Wow this feels GREAT so much support. I would like to thank each and every one of you for your best wishes and for those who are joining me Monday to become a LOSER I will have you and your surgeon in my prayer for a full and uneventful recovery. See You on the LOSER side
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views