MONDAY JUNE 21

Chocolate D.
on 6/17/04 2:49 pm - Houston, TX
My surgery date is Monday June 21 I'm ready to start my new life. Good luck to everyone and I will se e you on the loser side
Ruby L.
on 6/17/04 2:52 pm - Mukilteo, WA
Good luck on your surgery. I will be praying for it's success and your speedy recovery. I have my date set on June 29.
Chocolate D.
on 6/17/04 2:53 pm - Houston, TX
WE WILL MEET AGAIN ON THE LOSER SIDE
Allison P.
on 6/17/04 4:27 pm - Schaumburg, IL
I'm a 22nd'er and I am right there with ya wanting to start my life. Do you believe this is the last weekend we will be prisoners in these fat suits? I just want it over with already, so I can get on with LIFE! Good luck to you and I am sending so many healing thoughts your way! Allison
Amy H.
on 6/17/04 11:04 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I will keep you in my prayers CD! I am on the 22nd! last friday looking a hot mess! (actually i don't but sure do feel like it sometimes) Relax and know that you are in GOD's hands and all is well. Amy
Barb P.
on 6/18/04 12:03 am - Smalltown, KY
I'm going the 25th (one week away). Just think how much cooler we are going to be when this blubber comes off. Ha. Good luck to you and may you feel God's presence all the way.
Barb P.
on 6/18/04 12:11 am - Elberta, MI
May God keep you in good spirits and watch over you and your surgeon on the 21st~ You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will be just three days behind you. My new life journey is starting on the 24th of June in Detroit MI. We will have to keep in touch and journey together on the other side of the weight loss battle. Best of luck to you!!! Barb
Susan B.
on 6/18/04 12:12 am - Arvada, CO
Hi! Congratulations! Only 3 more days! May God be with you and your surgical team! See ya on the losing side! Susan, in CO 9 days post-op down 18 pounds!!!
cfj
on 6/18/04 12:15 am - NY
Good luck on your surgery...I'm Also having my surgery on Monday the 21st. Best wishes, Carol
contentkids
on 6/18/04 1:24 am - Manchester, NH
Good luck Diva. I'm so ready for my day on tues. Today's my last day at work for about 3-4 weeks. I'm excited to get the time off I hope everything goes well with you. Come back to us soon. Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views