water

s S.
on 6/17/04 8:34 am - latham, NY
hi ya all, ok here is a really great tip for ur water and liquid intake. i was terrified for a couple weeks cause i wasnt drinking even half the recommended 64oz. Until i started drinking my water with a little lemon and jus a pinch of salt, jus adjust it to ur taste.. it goes down so easy that u wouldnt belive. i am drinking 90-100oz daily without a problem. it tastes so darn good. you GOTTA try it even if you think that you might not like it. LOVE ss
dottie dee
on 6/17/04 8:40 am - Small Town, IL
Hmmmm, thanks for the tip, SS ! My surgery is the 30th and it's getting closer and closer.......I'm surfing the web for any help I can find to help me on the road to recovery! Thanks again, and best of luck with your recovery!!
s S.
on 6/17/04 9:26 am - latham, NY
thanks a lot. i wish you an easy journey and pray for an easy surgery and a fast recovery. i am barely 3 weeks out, feeling better and stronger everyday. my heart and prayers will go to your for those first few rough days. hang in there. love ss
terrycoles
on 6/18/04 2:07 am - Corpus Christi, TX
once in a while I add lemon and artificial sweetner to make lemonade. It's still fullfilling our water needs. I'm 4 days out and find I need more than the 64 ounces since I was drinking that much water before the surgery and other liquids. This morning I woke up thirsty and took a few big swigs of water and heard my stomach making growling, screeching noises. Ok I got the message....I drank too fast. Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views