Getting My Life Back on the 29th!!!

caliangel76
on 6/17/04 2:19 am - San Diego, CA
My name is Jill...I have to tell you that i was very surprised at how uncmplicated the process of this was...I started this on the 3rd of June...I had my first consult with the nurse on the 16th...Had my phychological evauation the same day...Am scheduled to meet with the nutritionist on the 25th, and my date is the 29th!!!...Can you believe it...I know I cant...I am more nervous than ever now, but very excited...I am having the "open" surgery (my insurance wont pay for Lap), so thats going to be a tough recovery for me...I have 3 kids...Ages 8, 5, and 1...My five year old is Autistic so its going to be rough...My husband is in the Marine Corps, and he has to take a month off to be with me and the kids through this recovery...I hope all goes well...I will keep you posted...
dottie dee
on 6/17/04 8:27 am - Small Town, IL
Good luck with your surgery, Jill! My first appointment with the Dr. was March 26th, I was approved the last of April, and the operation is June 30th! I'm getting pretty nervous, too.......Mine will be"open", like yours. I'm glad you didn't have to go through all the red tape like some do. I can't imagine.....it would be so frustrating! I LOVE this site.....it has helped me soooooo much! I'm SO glad I found it! Good luck and I'll see ya on the losing side!!
M T.
on 6/20/04 9:28 am - O'Fallon, MO
Hiya there! I am going in on the 29th for my surgery as well. I have to be there at 9:30am and my surgery time is set for 11:30am!! I am SO excited!!!!! How are you feeling? I am glad your hubby is going to be home a month, mine is only able to take off a week but I hopefully will have it laproscopic and not open but at this point I don't care how it goes as long as I am safe sound and a LOOSER!! Congrats on your speedy process =) ~Trish~ PS Keep in touch ok?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views