2wks out June 3rd

Gloria L.
on 6/16/04 5:29 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I feel great! i want to thank everyone for the well wishes. I have had no pain, complications what so ever. I have lost 20 lbs so far and got on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in 18 months. I had lap rny and my gallbladder removed and was home in 2 days. My nurses were great and were generous with the narcotics! My husband took a week off of work and was amazed at how great I felt. He kept asking me, how you feeling?, how you doing?, are you O.K? He was expecting me to be in bed for a while and resting. But I was back to shopping the day after being released , so he knew I was back to my self. Gloria LaLlave
Susan B.
on 6/16/04 9:53 pm - Arvada, CO
Gloria, You sound wonderful! Keep up the good work, and buy a new pair of jeans for me! Susan, in Colorado
marypoco
on 6/17/04 1:25 am - amherst, MA
This is great news Gloria, I had my surgery on the 8th! The only "complication" I had was that they prescribed high blood pressure meds for me, and when I got home my pressure was TO LOW. but, now I'm off them and back to normal. I too have already gone shopping! I don't take the pain meds. so I can drive. Excellent!!!! I'm glad your doing so well!! Let's keep up the good work! ~Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views