2 weeks Post-Op & I'm down 31lbs!!!!!

Jer B.
on 6/16/04 5:07 am - Blaine, MO
Just had to let everyone know that I went in to have my staples & JP removed & I had lost 31lbs! I couldn't believe the scales so they weighed me again & it still said -31lbs! I'm on liquids til July 6th when I go in for my month checkup & all is going very well...wanted to let everyone know I've really appreciated the kind words & thoughts.
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 7:50 am - SC
Congrats to you! Marsha
ejarbaby
on 6/16/04 9:59 am - Omaha, NE
Congradulations to you! I hope I have as much success as you!
lisa S.
on 6/16/04 10:24 am - katy, TX
congrats, i am so proud of you.
SAM B.
on 6/16/04 3:41 pm - Reading, MA
That is great! Keep up the good work!!! Also 2 wks post-op 20 pds lighter. surg date 6/2/04. Stay on the liquids until the DR says f/t food. I made the mistake of stuffing myself post surg. The dumping syndrome was horrible. It seems like more suffering than surgery itself. I am now much more serious about the liquid diet and only eat mashed and grilled cheese if I can't stand the liquid anymore. They are the only two foods I can take little bites and get satisfaction from food and emotions. It is hard not stuffing my face with food and facing mysled on a daily level. My pain is only discomfort. The DR and hosp did agreat job with pain MGR. I was wondering if you know any good ways to get down meds. I need to take about four pills and they give the dumping syndrome when takin. I have gone ahead and put the crushed up pills in CIB but still my stomach throws them up. The liquid is gross. I need to take it for bipoler disorder. I am off the lithuim and only on the paxil. That is a big deal just to drop in my stomach in the morning. I break it in half with hot non caf tea. Please let me know any great healthy foods you are alble to stand in the next four weeks. Keep in touch, Sam [email protected]
Heather P.
on 6/18/04 1:01 am - Media, PA
Cheers to you! That's fabulous! I hope I am just as successful as you are. I'm 10 days pre-op and can hardly wait. Keep up the good work! Heather
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views