approved with a date JUNE 29th!!!

B.J.
on 6/15/04 7:39 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hello June 2004 folks, I just got word today of surgery in 2 weeks . . . I feel like I have so much stuff to do to get prepared! WOW I am so excited!! -BJ
Kori
on 6/15/04 8:42 am - Westminster, CO
Congratulations!! I had to wait a month from approval to surgery 06/30/04 damn it. its al I can think about. you are lucky.. See ya on the losing side.. Korianne
tootely
on 6/15/04 10:12 am - elkgrove, CA
My Surgery date is the same date!! I will keep you in my prayers!! Congrats!!!
kr1sta1ynn
on 6/15/04 11:44 am - wichita, ks
I have the same date!!! You'll be on my mind
Barb P.
on 6/15/04 1:04 pm - Smalltown, KY
Once I got approved on April 27. My surgery was set for June 25 so I had to wait almost 2 months. I have needed this time to get some things done at home like cleaning where I would have to do some heavy lifting. Good luck to you. I'll be in the hospital at the time you go in.
cloudy
on 6/15/04 3:27 pm - Riverside, CA
I am also having surgery on the 29th at Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego. I will be thinking of you and wishing you well. Connie
contentkids
on 6/16/04 1:05 am - Manchester, NH
Congratulations Barbara. Angie
(deactivated member)
on 6/16/04 7:55 am - SC
ME TOO!!!! Maybe we can all try to email each other and have a group email. Since you posted originally, maybe you have everyone's address that posted that as their date. We can compare notes and really get to know each other. Marsha
dottie dee
on 6/17/04 8:33 am - Small Town, IL
Hey BJ!! Congrats on the date!! I'll be one day behind you, mine is the 30th. Hope all of us reach the losers side!! Congrats, again!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views