UHC approved me today

lre0701
on 6/14/04 12:50 pm - denver, CO
I called UHC and was approved today for my LAP RNY on June 28th. It only took 3 and a half weeks for approval. Not to bad. I'm so excited. I'm 5'8" tall , I will turn 42 on July 1st , I weigh 300 pounds and have 2 teenagers and a husband at home. I can't wait to be a loser.
Kori
on 6/14/04 1:55 pm - Westminster, CO
Congratulations Lisa!! It only took me 3 weeks to be approved as well. It was my day of realization. I will start the emmergence out of my fat suit 06/30/04 LOL see ya on the losing side. Korianne
lre0701
on 6/15/04 3:46 am - denver, CO
Korianne, I had to smile when I read your post. Yes, the fat suit...urgh. Can't wait for it to leave me. I read your profile. I have a history of pulmonary embolisms also, but they think it was related to my fracture (even though it was 2 months after the fact) so i don't need the filter. I'm kind of relieved about that. I'll just stay on the blood thinners for a while longer after the RNY. I'm also exercing an hour a day right now to make sure I have good blood flow prior to surgery. I's so at peace with this decision. Can't wait to be a loser.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views