HEY TO ALL JUNE 22ND PEOPLE

CONCRETE A.
on 6/14/04 9:34 am - NC
JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND SEE IF ALL OF YOU ARE STILL DOING THE HAPPY NO ONE GETTING .....IF YOU NEED TO CHAT I AM HERE FOR YOU ...AS FAR AS MY SELF I DON'T THINK ABOUT THE WLS MUCH.... BUT I CANT WAITE TO GET OUT OF WORK FOR A FEW WEEKS HOW LONG ARE YOU TAKING OFF FOR ?? I AM HAVING OPEN RNY SO DOC SAID I WILL BE OUT FOR ABOUT A MONTH I AM GOING TO GET HIM TO LET ME BE OUT FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS I HOPE HE WILL DH AND I WANT TO GO ON A VACATION BEFOR I GO BACK AND I WANT TO BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT SO I WANT TO BE FELLING GOOD ANY WAY HANG IN THERE 8 DAYS TO GO EMAILE ME IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TOO [email protected]
michelleguess
on 6/14/04 10:04 am - Clayton, nc
Hello, My date is June 22 and I have to admit I am a little nervous! I'd love to chat with you if you'd like. I too am having open RNY my surgery is at 730 have to be there at 6 for preop testing and all. I'm from Raleigh,NC worked at Wakemed SICU before coming to FL. Was just back in May as my grandfather passed away and I can't believe the difference in heat! All my family is in NC-Raleigh, Knightdale! My parents were suppose to come to help with my kids the day of and a couple of days after but they just cancelled which I think is what set my emotions off. I am currently not working due to health, made it very hard nursing and I homeschooled by boys for the first time so... But I do plan to get back to working hopefully in the hospital asap, I miss it. Best of luck to you along your journey. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Michelle-Orlando,FL 6/22/04 open RNY Ocala Regional [email protected]
CONCRETE A.
on 6/14/04 1:00 pm - NC
OLANDO GREAT I LIVE IN N.C. BUT I GO TO OLANDO ALOT SO LETS KEEP IN TOUCH AND ONE DAY WE CAN MEET AND GO TO A THEME PARK AND HAVE FUN PUTTING THE BAR ALL THE WAY DOWN YOU WILL BE IN MY THAUGHTS AND PRAYERS TOO AS WITH ALL WHO HAS WLS GOD BLESS
Lisa H.
on 6/15/04 12:17 am - Travelers Rest, SC
HELLO !!! I AM A 22ND GIRL TOO..... WENT FOR PRE OP YESTERDAY...NOW I AM EXHAUSTED.... I AM IN SOUTH CARILNA...JUST ANOTHER SOUTHERN GIRL... WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK.... LISA
Melissa S
on 6/14/04 10:29 am - Cool Ridge, WV
My date too!!!! I went for my pre-op stuff today! I even lost 5 pounds!!! Yay!! I was so scared I had gained and they would cancel me!
CONCRETE A.
on 6/14/04 12:54 pm - NC
YAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I WAS SCARED THAT I GAIN WEIGHT AND THE DOC WOULD CANCEL WLS TILL I LOSE SOME WEIGHT IT WAS ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHEN THEY FIRST WEIGHT ME AND THEN THIS PASS THURSDAY THEY WEIGHT ME AGAIN AND I GAIN 15 LBS BUT DOC TOLE ME HE OPP ON PEOPLE 4,5 ,6 HUNDRED LBS OR MORE SO MY EXTRA 15 LBS ANT GOING STOP HIM.... THANK GOD
randy K.
on 6/15/04 2:40 am - Waupun, WI
the 22nd is my day as well 7:30 am. how is everyone enjoying the liquid diet so far (if you had to start yours) my surgeon has me on 3 protein shakes a day, 2 cups of clear juices and 64 oz of water. all I can say is protein shakes are yucky. good luck everyone. I am sort of freaking out a little, its a weird feeling you know excited and scared. anxious and worried......never really had feeling quite like this before.......
Mrs. P.
on 6/15/04 7:52 am - South Orange County, CA
I am also a June 22nd person. I had my pre-op about a week ago and my diet is not quite as strict as the others I have read. I am supposed to try and shrink my liver. I decided to do the Atkins approach. No sugar, limited carbs, lots of water, no carbonation, and protien shakes. I have to do strictly clear liquids one day prior to my surgery but frankly giving up wine should be enough to shrink my chardonnay soaked organ! I know we can all do this. I am having Lap RNY. I have exactly 100lbs to reach my goal. I am praying for myself and for all of you too! The last week I have been very cranky about my food. As a matter of fact I was just asked by my sweet 5 year old if she could eat one of my SF jellos and I said (loudly) Noooooo I barely get to eat anything I am not sharing! Do I sound like a frustrated dieter. Good luck to everyone and I know we'll be seeing each other on the losing side!
contentkids
on 6/15/04 11:18 am - Manchester, NH
June 22 for me too. I can't wait. I could use some time off from work also. I plan on being out of work for at least 3 weeks. Doing my surgery Lap. Don't know what time I have to be at hospital but will find out on thurs when I go for pre-op testing. I actually am not really nervous right now but I know reality will set in on Mon Good luck to you all Angie
blackbudda
on 6/16/04 12:42 pm - Memphis, TN
I am 6/22/04 as well. Im in Memphis Tenn and I am ready. Good luck to you. My prayers are with you and you family.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views