Is anyone taking measurements?

Amy H.
on 6/14/04 1:33 am - Tallahassee, FL
I am going to take my measurements this weekend. Surgery is June 22nd. Pre-op is Monday and I will weigh at my surgeons office to get a offical post-op weight. My mo-inlaw is a very good semstress and I have asked her to take my measurements. Trust me not because I am proud...but so I can always remember where I came from. And to see the great loss! *people keep asking me am I eating everything that I want...and I just thought...I not dying and I shouldn't consider this my last meal...just last of the unhealthly meals! Amy
jeanann
on 6/14/04 3:37 am - Emory, TX
I am! I think it's a good idea because even when those terrible plateaus come, you can still see the progress by taking your measurements. Jean Ann
krystaleyes_1999
on 6/14/04 5:41 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
I am also. But i am going to wait till the 22nd or so because that is my preop and i will get my last weigh in that day. Good luck with you surger on the 22nd
Jeanne W.
on 6/14/04 1:06 pm - Stevens Point, WI
I too am taking my measurements. I am doing it just to find out how many inches I lose. I just found out I was approved. I can't wait to start to feel healthier. I have heard from some wls patients at group that they wished that they would have measured themselved before surgery. Jean
Melissa S
on 6/15/04 12:40 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Yep! I am going to take them on Monday the 21st. I am also going to take pictures from the front, back and side.
randy K.
on 6/15/04 2:43 am - Waupun, WI
i plan on taking measurements actually today.....I am curious how much (if any) weight I will loose on the all liquid diet as well.
Amy H.
on 6/17/04 11:01 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Hi Randy, Did you take the measurements on the 15th? Any luck being on the liquid diet? I guess I will take mine this weekend. Good luck and GOD bless with your surgery. The prayer warriors did pray over those with surgery last night and the head prayer warrior wants me to print them out again and give them to her so that she can pray and meditate on them this weekend. She is awesome. Amy
Darlene O.
on 6/17/04 12:38 pm - Vineland, NJ
Yes I am taking measurements and wts pre-op and every month post op. So far I am 5weeks out and measured a week ago, I lost a total of 20.5inches and 33lbs. It is great to see how you change in 1 month in both wt and inches. I wish you luck on your upcoming surgery. Darlene
Amy H.
on 6/17/04 11:27 pm - Tallahassee, FL
That is an amazing start! Congrats on the inches and lbs! Please keep me posted. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views