Desire prayer for your surgery?

Amy H.
on 6/14/04 1:01 am - Tallahassee, FL
My surgery is scheduled for June 22 nd. If you desire prayer for your surgery send me an email...I will print it and give to the prayer warriors at my church. Be blessed and know that I will be praying for all of us! Amy
Donna D.
on 6/14/04 3:35 am - Welland, Canada
Amy, My surgery is also June 22nd. and I could use some prayers Thanks Donna
dsouthgirl
on 6/14/04 5:31 am - Somewhere in Southeast, GA
Thank you Amy, my surgery is June 28th @WindyHill Hospital in Marrieta, Ga and I would love any prayers and blessing I can receive.
Amy H.
on 6/14/04 5:55 am - Tallahassee, FL
Marzitza I have 14 y.o. daughter who is bi-racial, and obese. Talk about a heart breaker even obese...so i am believing God for this tool and to guide me through surgery! We will all be using this tool in my house...cause if momma don't eat neither will you! She should start coming down with me. She is 5' 9" and 275 lbs. Keep me in your prayers too! God is good all the time and all the time God is good. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (Whole Chapter: 2 Timothy 1 In context: 2 Timothy 1:6-8) Love you hair!
JoAnn W.
on 6/14/04 5:21 pm - FAYETTEVILLE, AR
My surgeryis June 21. And I too would like you to add me to your prayer chain. I will also add you to the prayer chain in my church. Good luck to you all. And may God BlessYou
krystaleyes_1999
on 6/14/04 5:37 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
My surgery is june 30th . And like ayone else in this world i could use all the prayers i can get. Expecially with how terrified i am about this whole thing. Thank you so much for doing this. I know it make me feel a WHOLE lot better know people are praying for me out there. You are an
contentkids
on 6/14/04 6:38 am - Manchester, NH
Mine is June 22 also. Please send some prayers my way. I will do the same for you. Angie
AnnieS
on 6/15/04 8:27 am - Glendale, NY
Can you add my DH, George, to your list. His surgery is 6/28. Thanks!
kr1sta1ynn
on 6/15/04 11:54 am - wichita, ks
Me too, mine is 6/29 and I need everyone's prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views