JUNE 16th - Two more days!

Tina R.
on 6/13/04 2:34 pm - Fogelsville, PA
I'm finally nearing my big day! I'm so excited!!! Funny thing is, I was soooooo nervous last week and this calm has come over me now. I'm hoping this is a good thing, not like calm before the storm! I am confident in my surgeon and myself to fight with all that I've got. I know I will be okay and be able to post here shortly after surgery! THANKS (BEEE) Tina Rinker
llrisley
on 6/13/04 5:56 pm - APO, AE GERMANY, TX
Hey there BEEE my surgery twin, I know you will do wonderfully... I can't wait for us to chat as Post Ops. I hope that things go well for you and that you are up and running soon afterwards. I will talk to you as soon as I am back home (in about a week after surgery). You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. As far as the calm I understand, same here... I think its a good thing... we're doing what we know is right for us. Bye for now, Lorinda
Smile
on 6/14/04 1:36 am - Buffalo, MN
ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO! I guess the three of us make it triplets!! I can't get over that it is only 2 days away!!!! LeAnn
Derek E.
on 6/14/04 6:04 am - Bremerton, WA
ME TOO!!! Congrats! I know exactly what you are feeling. I was just telling my wife that I was ffeling a strange sense of calm. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views