I Did It:-)

Veronica M.
on 6/13/04 12:53 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, I'm really excited to be back home and starting to get settled in. I feel as though I'd been away for a month. My surgery was 6/4 and I was finally ok'd to go home on 6/11. There were issues that happened which Dr. Courcoulas and her team dealt with in extradordinary fashion. They rock!!! My friends and family tell me they can hear me getting stronger day by day. All I know is thank God for my mom and Cyndy. They're taking the brunt of my sons and dog. I am so amazed by the whole process. I had virtually no pain by6/5. I have to keep telling myself to take it slow. Trust me, only my mind thinks I'm the energizer bunny. Veronica
Smile
on 6/14/04 1:39 am - Buffalo, MN
I'm so glad that things went well for you!! Sounds like you were in great hands! LeAnn Mine is in 2 days!!!
Kori
on 6/14/04 4:06 am - Westminster, CO
CONGRATULATIONS!!! so you got moved up.. awesome, how did the hospital stay go? and what kinds of complications did you have?? Just curious.. Keep us updated.. ps is it possible for a person when they get moved up to change their surgery date in their profile page?? A friend of mine on here is wondering.. Korianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views