Help any clues to the pain?

Penny B.
on 6/12/04 2:25 pm - Maricopa, CA
i will be having the tummy tuckand breastlift done on July 13, in Woodland Hills, CA.. a lil nervous... why I do not know I never have been before. I am 10months out and have lost 112 pounds and and from a 24 to a 14 in clothing.. woo hoo... I have had a breast reduction in January of 2000 so Im not too worried about the lift it is the TT that is scaring the daylights outta me. any pointers out ther give me some heads up if you would PLEAASSEE!!! [email protected]
Mary C.
on 6/13/04 3:11 pm - Mountain View, CA
Haven't had this done before, but if you are comfortable with your plastics surgeon, you should be able to give them a call to discuss your concerns. I do know that the procedure has some official name specifically for this procedure for bariatric patients (has something to do with separating the cosmetic procedure from the "medically necessary" procedure for insurance purposes. Good luck and keep us posted
SAM B.
on 6/16/04 3:02 pm - Reading, MA
Congrates on your weight loss. It is so good to hear the results of this surgery. zIs the tummy tuck to take the exsess fat off from losing weight? I don't know the pain level. But with my open RY there wasn't much pain following the home setting. I remeber asking for more drugs in the hosptial but I never remeber being in agony. The dumping syndrome has been much worse. Could you please let me know some good foods for post op? And any good secrets to taking meds? I do crush them and put them in CIB but my stomach hates the pills and dumping syndrome becomes a prolbem. Liquids are yucky. Best of luck!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views