June 22nd people????

Melissa S
on 6/11/04 10:31 pm - Cool Ridge, WV
How are you feeling? It is coming really fast! I pray that we all have a easy recovery. I have my pre-op test done monday. I am a little scared that I might have put on a couple of pounds. Not good. I quit smoking a month ago and I want to nibble. Good Luck Everyone!
CONCRETE A.
on 6/12/04 2:00 am - NC
HELLO YES MY DATE IS JUNE 22ND AND I HAVE ALL THE MIX FELLINGS I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGHT THIS PROCESS FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND NOW IT FINILY HERE I ALMOST WANT TO RUN .......BUT I WONT I HAVE COME TO PEACE WITH MY CHOICE AND I AM READY.... MY PRE OPP WAS YESTERDAY AND ALL WENT WELL.... LONG DAY THOE ONLY BAD NEWS WAS SENCE LAST YEAR WHEN THEY FIRST WEIGHT ME I GAIN 20-25 LBS I AM NOT PROUD OF THAT NOW INSTEAD OF 372 I WEIGH 394 THANK GOD MY SURGAN DONT POST PONE SURGERY FOR GAINING WEIGHT OR I WILL BE OUT OF LUCK HANG IN THERE SOON IT WILL BE HERE AND THEN OVER .... KEEP IN TOUCH I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED TO CHAT... TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS
randy K.
on 6/12/04 1:40 pm - Waupun, WI
me too, June 22 is the day and I am getting kinda freaked out. I been in the whole process for about 8 months now and its finally sunk in and I am beginning to feel a little weird, scared, excited its a strange feeling.. r.
Amy H.
on 6/14/04 1:18 am - Tallahassee, FL
June 22nd !!!!! right around the corner...I can't wait...my co-worker just had hers...i had to wait to have mine couldn't be out at the same time! yahoo! I will be out for only 2 weeks! Amy
contentkids
on 6/14/04 6:02 am - Manchester, NH
Hi courtney. I'm june 22 too. I can't wait Have you packed your bag yet? I packed mine like two weeks ago. Did most of my post-op food shopping this weekend. Did a bunch of laundry, all though I'll probably have to do a few loads next Monday. Good luck on your surgery. Take care. Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views