Doing Better!! Lost 8lbs in 6 days.

Thomas H.
on 6/11/04 1:51 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thank everyone for their advice on my sleeping situation. I decided the next day to go home from my sisters. I have been sleeping great in my own bed. Still taking some time to recoupe but I am getting there. I is so difficult to get in all they want you to eat. My stomach just says no way. Beleive me it lets you know in many ways. The thing I am working on the most is my breathing as the 2 surgerys so close together was hard on my lungs and it is taking time to get them back in gear. I no longer have internet access at my home so I have to go to the clubhouse to use the computer and internet so I may not respond to posts as often as I would like. I think some time this weekend I hope to get over here and update my page. Tom
Krista R.
on 6/11/04 2:51 pm - Lancaster, CA
Good luck Tom! 8lbs gone is absoutly wonderful!
SimplyRedHead
on 6/12/04 9:02 pm - Longwood, FL
Tom, I am so glad you are feeling better. I know these surgeries have taken a toll on you physically but I imagine mentally too. I agree, getting back to your own home probably helped with your sleeping. Plus, you can start to get back into your own routine which is what we want to do as quickly as possible. Since you and I have the same date, please keep me posted on your progress so we can compare notes. Take care. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views