Brand new to the June club

Robin E.
on 6/11/04 1:26 pm - Plainfield, CT
Hi Everyone, I was originally scheduled for July 27th, Drs office called today, I got moved to June 23rd..I am in complete shock. What is everyone doing to prepare? I am so nervous I've turned into a non stop talking machine.
Kori
on 6/11/04 2:03 pm - Westminster, CO
Hi Robin, welcome to the Junies club... We love to have you!! I am also a non stop talk machine. If everyone at the office has to hear anymore about it I think they will hate Me. LOl Lets see. To prepare I am trying to lose my 20 lbs preop, so I have better chances of a lap procedure instead of an open procedure. I am reading all thru my bariatric notebook and buying all the things on my pre op grocery list. the liquids that are allowed and all the supplements. I am so anxious. . . I can't wait for it to be over and to start the healing process.. Keep in touch Robin and keep us informed of your progress. We are happy to share in this journey with you.. Korianne
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/11/04 3:57 pm - Killeen, TX
Congratulations! the same thing happen to me. My original date was 08/03 and I was moved up to 06/23 as well I was so happy. I found out that I had 3 weeks to surgery and I have been trying to get my children taken care of during my hospital stay. I am getting nervous the closer the time gets. I am so ready to have it behind me though ! Welcome to the June Club! Tasha
ejarbaby
on 6/12/04 4:21 am - Omaha, NE
Well, you can always talk here if others get sick of hearing it! My co-workers are so supportive. They ask so many questions and give me words of encouragement all the time. Hopefully whomever you are talking with is as supportive. Congradulations!
Victoria B.
on 6/12/04 9:33 am - Germantown, TN
Welcome to the June club, Robin! A great month for re-birth!! Victoria
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views