Just over 2 weeks!

Sue C.
on 6/11/04 7:30 am - St. Cloud, MN
I can't believe that my date is just over 2 weeks away! I have been figuring things out at work as to who will cover all my duties etc. I am so excited and was a bit nervous for the first few days after I got my date. That is gone now and excitement is in it's place. My hubby is buying a digital camera this weekend to document everything! What great support he is... I couldn't ask for a better life partner and support person. My kids have been great too, they came with me to my support group this week and really listened to everything said. (they are 6 and 9) my youngest wonders what a skinny Mommy will look like! Ravishing as I am now I say... just a skinny ravishing! Sue
Nancy M.
on 6/11/04 11:53 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Sounds like you have a lot of love and support at home. During the past months I have been waiting for my surgery, my 12 year old granddaughter said to me one day. "I don't know if I can get used to having a skinny grandma. Its a lot bigger than a perm." She always hates it when I get my hair permed. Says she likes it better straignt.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views