OMG they moved me up

Deborah V.
on 6/11/04 5:07 am - Scott, LA
Yahoo they moved my up My surgery is Monday the 14th woo hoo see you on the losing side......
Sue C.
on 6/11/04 7:31 am - St. Cloud, MN
WOOO HOOOO You go girl! Monday can't come soon enough I bet! Sue
Deborah V.
on 6/11/04 1:31 pm - Scott, LA
you got it girl friend gonna be a longggggggggg weekend lolol Hugs Deb
terrycoles
on 6/11/04 9:51 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Me too.....did all the pre-op stuff yesterday and it hit me today when I was walking out of work......this is my last day here until after the surgery. The hospital is a 2 hour drive from where we live so we're planning to go up on Sunday and they said I could check into the hospital at midnight on Sunday. It will save us the cost of a hotel room and since my surgery is at 7:30am I was going to have to be there by 5:30. So best wishes and prayers to you. Chat again when we're both on the losing side. Terry
Kori
on 6/11/04 10:05 am - Westminster, CO
congrats, girls save me a seat on the losers bench.. My surgery is 06/30/04 and I am dyyiinngg of anxiety... I wish they would move me up... Korianne
Deborah V.
on 6/11/04 1:44 pm - Scott, LA
Hey Korianne love your name it's so different...You can be sure i'll save you a seat right next to me reserved just for you .... girl get out from under there and get up her with me lolol...I know what you mean this was my 3rd date I had heart problems > blockage > that had to be fixed frist now i am all ready.....my last date was 6/23 my frist date was 5/25 oh well it's here now you may still get a call you never know....Hugs Deb
Deborah V.
on 6/11/04 1:36 pm - Scott, LA
WOW Terri Thats awesome I know how you feel I am running around like crazy I feel Like a Am nesting or something Lolol I too have to be there at 5;30 BUT I LIVE 10 MINS FORM THE HOSPITAL ....SO SLEEPING IN MY BED SUNDAY ....Good Luck And Blessings to you Keep in touch please Hugs Deb dust 4 u
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/11/04 12:06 pm - Killeen, TX
Congratulations! I know the feeling. My original date was Aug 3 and I moved up to 06/23 and I was ecstatic. Just makes you feel like GOD BLESS YOU! I will see you on the other side very soon!!! Tasha
Deborah V.
on 6/11/04 1:50 pm - Scott, LA
Thanks Tasha you got my old date that a huge move up comgratsyou went from the end of summer to the beginning way to go !!!!!! Yes Ma'am you sure will see me on the losing side ...Blessing to you hugs Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views