Another Surgery Date, Much sooner NOW 6/21

(deactivated member)
on 6/11/04 2:56 am - Bronx, NY
Hi Guys, I just received a call from Dr.T office. They wanted me to go in this Monday, but it was merely impossible. I was a little upset because it is virtually impossible for me to get all pre-testing completed and all my personal situations in order in two days and they really are being unrealistic in thinking this is something they should be asking of me. Since they are trying to only give ne 2 1/2 days notice. I told them you are CERTAIN that they can rearrange Dr. T's surgery schedule in such a way that can accomodate you a little better. I also said I am willing to work with them on an alternate date but June 14th is simply not an option and perhaps they can rearrange someone else who was scheduled for a later date who is very anxious to do it so that a switch can be made. With all that said I now have a new date of June 21st, 2004 and will be the first one on the table =-o So please keep me in your prayers, I hope with my original date being June 30th, now changed to June 21st means a positive thing and not a sign maybe I should reconsider.. I am just nervous, because I was set for the 30th, and I know I should be happier since it's closer.. With my 3 Angels by my side I should be fine.. You know who you are... Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!!
jeanann
on 6/11/04 2:58 pm - Emory, TX
OMG! That is my date too, and I am also the first one up I'm sure this is a positive thing. I was offered May 15th as an original date, but felt that was WAY too soon to get my head together. Anyways, it will be here before we know it!!!
ejarbaby
on 6/12/04 4:08 am - Omaha, NE
Not to sound like a broken record, but that is my date too and my surgery is the first one scheduled. 7:30am!!! Very excited!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views