It's a go for Monday!

terrycoles
on 6/10/04 9:53 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Had the pre-op stuff yesterday. Only had to have an ekg and labwork. Met with the surgeon and PA. I'm the first surgery on Monday 6-14-04 at 7:30. Have to be to the hospital at 5:30am but since we live 2 hours away instead of a hotel room they told us we can check into the hospital at midnight on Sunday. They'll put me into my room and come and get me in the morning. So that's what we plan to do. I'm excited and it's sinking in that this is really going to happen! I am really having weight loss surgery and will be thin in the near future. Thanks for everyone's prayers and support. Will do the same for y'all. Terry
Nancy M.
on 6/11/04 2:04 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Good luck on Monday. Will be looking forward to reading your updates in the near future.
Sue C.
on 6/11/04 7:21 am - St. Cloud, MN
WOW how fast! I bet this weekend will fly by! Good Luck on Monday... see ya on the loosing side after the 28th when I have mine! Sue
Kori
on 6/13/04 2:19 am - Westminster, CO
good luck girl.. I wish mine was monday. I can't hold on to a thought about anything else. I want to get it over with and start the healing process... Save me a seat on the losers bench... Korianne
Lori M.
on 6/13/04 5:22 am - North Huntingdon, PA
Terry, Congratulations and good luck! My date is tomorrow, as well, in Sewickley Valley Hospital, in Sewickley, PA, with Dr. Wilcox. I too, am the first on the roster, for 8am. Gotta be there at 5:50 am, and my mom is crapping bricks about the driver (I showed her how to get there yesterday, but....) Anyway, I hope to see you on the losing side later this week! You have me by a half hour, save me a seat on the bench! Lori Martin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views