Last post until

bubbleboo K.
on 6/9/04 11:27 am - anywhere, OK
I get home after surgery. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Little Rock to have pre-op testing tomorrow afternoon and then to see the surgeon. Surgery will be at 7:30am on Friday and I have been told I will come home on Monday. Until I feel up to posting, Good luck to all and say a little prayer for me please. Karen
Nancy M.
on 6/9/04 1:36 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
My prayers will be with you on Friday.
CONCRETE A.
on 6/9/04 1:46 pm - NC
we all will be thinking of you and prayin for a speedy recovery god bless you ...i have my pre opp friday so i will be at the doc and hospital all day i will be thinking of you and all the outhers get back with us asap ok
kevin C.
on 6/9/04 8:47 pm - washington, PA
good luck you will do well just keep walking after surgery and
Krista R.
on 6/10/04 3:29 am - Lancaster, CA
Wishing you a pain free recovery!!!
Sheryl H.
on 6/10/04 10:02 am - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
Best of luck to you....You will be prayed for here and there too. Remember, this is only a "tool". for one third of the deal .The rest is the exercise and then diet....I want to hear how you have done on this board...I am soon coming behind you....All the Best......SHeryl
terrycoles
on 6/10/04 10:07 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Best of luck to you and will keep you and everyone in my prayers. I'm heading out late Sunday to check into the hospital at midnight on Sunday instead of staying at a hotel. We live 2 hours from the hospital and surgeon. Surgery is at 7:30am on Monday (6-14-04) and will be home on Wednesday. We'll both be on the losers team soon! This is SOOOOO exciting!!!! Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views