2 weeks to go

Brenda H.
on 6/9/04 7:32 am - Oxford, AL
I am new to the board. My surgery is 6/23/04. I have just the pre-op test at the hospital on the 21st and the yucky stuff to drink. I had a sleep study test done Monday night and everything went find. I noticed that alot of us are having surgery this month. I wish you all the best and blessings from heaven flow down you. May we all have a speedy recovery . My prayers will be with you all.
beth L.
on 6/9/04 8:09 am - Brownsboro, AL
My surgery is on the 22nd. The best of luck to you. June is the month for new beginnings and that's what we will be doing, starting a new leaf on life. The best of luck to you and be sure to update so we know how you do, your in my prayers...Beth Lewis
beth L.
on 6/9/04 8:09 am - Brownsboro, AL
My surgery is on the 22nd. The best of luck to you. June is the month for new beginnings and that's what we will be doing, starting a new leaf on life. The best of luck to you and be sure to update so we know how you do, your in my prayers...Beth Lewis
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/9/04 1:26 pm - Killeen, TX
My surgery is 06/23 too. I have heard many people speak of a sleep study but no one at the dr.'s office have mentioned that to me. I am waiting to find out when my pre-op is I don't know right now. I wish everyone a speedy recovery. See you on the other side. Tasha
bama G.
on 6/10/04 11:51 pm - Brewton, AL
HELLO I HAVE 6 DAYS TOGO WOOOOOHOOOOOOO well i findly get my date, after a long time. it is 6/17/2004, i am so happy now. yesssssss!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BAMA GIRL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views