Is it just me.....

Kori
on 6/9/04 11:06 am - Westminster, CO
Hey Kori, its Kori LOL are you guys getting your protein and supplements through your doctors ?? Or do you know of a place to get them cheaper?? Damn they are expensive... good thing I won't have to buy food for me... LOL
Angela G.
on 6/9/04 11:07 am - Campobello, sc
Hi, I know exactly what you mean. I am starting to worry too. I am a school teacher so this is the 2nd week we have been out of school. The first week I spent cleaning the entire house, and now I'm wishing I was at work so I could take my mind off the surgery and be busy for a little while. I am ready to get the surgery part over,and I am getting tired of cleaning my house over and over again its not dirty, I just keep thinking I have to get everyhting done. Email me if you wont to chat. Angela in SC
CONCRETE A.
on 6/9/04 1:52 pm - NC
mine is the 22nd and yes i feel the same way anyone want to chat or be pin pals my addy is [email protected] GOD BLESS TO ALL......................................................
Sheryl H.
on 6/10/04 10:12 am - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
I am June 22nd....No pre-op diet other than liquids one day before...I'm to be at the hospital 90 miles away at 5:30 am...I'll be glad when it is all over...I keep telling myself.."STAND BY FOR A RAM !" THe best to all of us Junnies....I wish I had aol to keep in touch with you folks.....SHeryl
ejarbaby
on 6/10/04 12:27 pm - Omaha, NE
We can all do it!!!! It is so good to know that there is so much support out there. My surgery is the 21st. I think I am prepared with foods and stuff. Liquid diet is starting on Saturday. Yippee!!!! I'm not a bundle of nerves yet, but it wouldn't suprise me if I became one! I will look to all of you for words of encouragement. I know I will get it!
Dawn C.
on 6/12/04 10:13 am - Dallas, TX
I'm nervous too! But I still have until the 25th which seems like an eternity away! I'm going out to Papadeaux tonight which is one of my favorite places for casual dining. I'm also going to a fancy steak house that I love next week, but only get to eat at on special occasions. I'd say this is special. I have to go on a soft food diet 3 days before liquid only on the 3rd day. I think I will be able to handle the soft foods for that period of time. Well...I'm off to dinner and a movie. We should set up a time for all of us to chat on Yahoo IM or AOL IM or something. What do y'all think? Hey...I haven't invested in any protein drinks yet...anyone got any suggestions? I know stuff is all over the board...but I need to get things from the local places...I am not ready to order on line yet unless someone tells me it is THE BEST! Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views