Is it just me.....

demoiselleangel
on 6/8/04 1:09 pm - Chanhassen, MN
Is it just me or is everyone else just ready to explode from nerves and excitment? My date is on the 25th and the closer it gets the more butterflys I feel. This is my last week of real food since I have to be on a liquid diet 10 days before surgery. I guess its just getting so close and so real now that I am having a hard time staying prepared. If anyone else is having surgery that day or very close to it let me know cause I would love to make a new friend to chat with going through the same things at the same time.
krystaleyes_1999
on 6/8/04 2:30 pm - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Yes i totally understand how you feel . My date is the 30th. Here is to zapping away the pounds ~Amanda
Evelyn A.
on 6/8/04 3:53 pm - Hayward, CA
Hi My date is June 24th.......wanna talk about butterflies??? I was just told this yesterday!!!!! Yes - my nerves don't know which end is up..... Keep in touch - we will make it thru this together. Evelyn PS - I am in California
Kori
on 6/8/04 11:54 pm - Westminster, CO
Hi Kori!!! how interesting, My name is Kori as well. My middle name is anne and I actually go by Korianne. LOL I am a 27 year old female. I am from Denver and My Surgery (lap RNY is 06/30/04) I am sooo nervous and excited. I can't stand it. I am starting to buy all the stuff on my pre op grocery list already. You know, the sugar free jello, broth, pop cicles, sugar free of course.. and all the freakin supplements I am gonna go broke... I would Love to keep in touch with you and your progress. You are in my thoughts, Korianne
ncrocker64
on 6/9/04 12:56 am - Merrimac, MA
Hi Kori, My surgery is the 28th. I would love to keep in touch. I'm just starting to get nervous. I have had my surgery date since March up until June 1st I was cool as a cucumber. I just have my final nutrition appointment lastnight and got a whole list of stuff to buy. Stay in touch okay.
Kori
on 6/9/04 4:16 am - Westminster, CO
I will stay in touch. add me to your yahoo messenger list as [email protected].. or windows msn messenger as [email protected] Love to keep up on everyones progress. Hell everyone in here add me.. LOl we can chat back and forth there I am soooooo anxious to get the surgery and the healing proces over with..... Korianne
Nancy M.
on 6/9/04 3:12 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
I think we are all feeling pretty much the same way. My date is June 21.
Smile
on 6/9/04 3:54 am - Buffalo, MN
No sweetie, it is not just you. We are all feeling it! But we'll all get throught this month together! It is only 7 days and a wake up for me. My surgery is at 8:30 in the morning! I will have all day to SLEEP! HERE IS TO ALL OF US JUNIES!!!! ~LeAnn~
Sue C.
on 6/9/04 7:52 am - St. Cloud, MN
Kori, I feel the same way! My date is June 28. Who is your Dr.? Where are you having your surgery done? I am in St. Cloud, Dr. Shapiro is my Dr. Yours is the first I have heard of a liquid diet the week before. My Dr. has just said don't eat a steak the night before, make it a light meal. I have been on a high protien diet since Feb. though. Congrats on your date... I will just be a few days behind!
andclark
on 6/9/04 10:42 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Hey, Kori! My surgery is June 24th. I go to the doctor tomorrow to get my liguid fast foods....I've been sampling them, which I think is a really good thing. I now know what not to even bother getting. But everyone is different. So, if you haven't done this yet, I'd suggest you do. My friends and i are going out for a "Last Supper" tomorrow night. I start the liguid diet on Friday. I'm not looking forward to it, but I just keep thinking about how all of this is for a healthier me. I too am getting the butterflies. I have a friend I've met through a support group i go to that just had her surgery yesterday. I went to visit her in the hopsital and it was just all too real. I've never had surgery before. I've never stayed in the hospital over night. Shoot, I've never even been admitted to a hospital. Anyway, I'm with you sister! Have a great week! And let me know how the liquid fast goes for you! Andrea Clark Grand Rapids, MI
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views