June 22

Joy M.
on 6/8/04 7:44 am - Chesapeake Beach, MD
Dear Friends, My date is June 22nd. This is my 3rd date, denied at the last minute 2 times before... Do I really believe this will happen? I have a good feeling this time although no approval as yet. Prayers would be appreciated.... I'm looking forward to being a loser... Hugs Joy
contentkids
on 6/8/04 11:11 am - Manchester, NH
Hi Joy. I will pray that everything works out for you so that we will be twins. Keep your chin up Angie
Margaret P.
on 6/8/04 12:52 pm - Portsmouth, OH
Hello Angie, My surgery date is also on June 22. Praying that all will go very well with the both of us. Trusting in God that very thing will be fine. Margaret
beth L.
on 6/9/04 8:14 am - Brownsboro, AL
Hi Joy, There seems to be several of us 22nd gals. I'm sure this is your day. Prayers that this day works out for you and that everything goes well for all of us. Only 13 days to go! Beth Lewis
CONCRETE A.
on 6/9/04 1:41 pm - NC
JOY LAST I COUNTED THERE IS ABOUT 15 OF US JUNE 22ND .. COME JOINE THE DANCE LINE ABOUT A PAGE BACK ..YES THIS IS YOUR TIME SO COME JOINE OUR HAPPY DANCE LINE AND YES WE ALL NEED TO COME BACK AND SEE HOW EVERY ONE IS DOING AND COMPARE WAR STORY AND ALL THE GOOD STUFF. IF ANY ONE OF YOU WANT TO CHAT ARE BECOME PIN PALS MY ADDY IS [email protected] GOD BLESS US ALL AND HERE TO A SAFE AND SPEEDY RECOVERY AND ANY ONE EALS OUT THERE WITH ANY JUNE DATE CAN JOIN US WE WILL BE HERE FOR ALL LET ALL DANCE THE HAPPY DANCE LINE
Sheryl H.
on 6/10/04 10:19 am - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
June 22 nd here too....It seems soooooooooooo soon. I went in to inquire about WLS one day in April and literally was given a date that very day. "Ya'll " will be in my Texas prayers. Save me a seat on the losers bench.....Sheryl
jennifer G.
on 6/11/04 2:15 am - st petersburg, FL
Hi all! My goodness, a whole bunch of us on the 22nd!-Me too! I hope your approval goes VERY well this time Joy. Look forward to seeing you post-op and on our way to being big losers together! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views