4 hours and counting!!

marypoco
on 6/7/04 10:47 pm - amherst, MA
Hello all, Well its down to the final hours.. OMG I am so scared!! I've been so non challant about this for months, with the no worries , everything will be o.k. it will happen someday... well someday is here and I'm freaking out with anxioty!! you always gotta think, could I have lost this weight on my own? do I really need this surgery??? Well I know from YEARS of trying that this questions kinda answer themselves. AHHH NO. I've been FAT my whole adult life. and frankly I'm sick of it!! I'm sick of shopping in the fat stores, I sick of the "old lady" clothes!! I'm sick of my c-pap machine!! So I guess dispite my fears this is the only solution that works. So it's a and off I go.. SEE YOU ALL SOON, MARY
terrycoles
on 6/7/04 10:59 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
I know what you mean! I'm 6 days away and was freaking out a bit last night. I know I'll be fine but there's always that little, tiny voice in my head that says......what if... I can't wait until it's overwith and I'm on the losing side. The wait is terrible. Good luck and you'll be in my prayers today. Terry
Celena R.
on 6/7/04 11:12 pm - bronx, NY
Good luck let us know how everthing went may God bless you!!!
Smile
on 6/8/04 12:08 am - Buffalo, MN
I too know what you mean! I still have 8 days and I am having some trouble with "what if" too. But I know that in the long run, it is the best thing for me.........and you too. Best Wishes to you Mary!! LeAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views