Surgery date 6-24-04

Karen M.
on 6/6/04 12:58 pm - Twin Falls, ID
I can't Weight! I mean wait.
Jojo G.
on 6/6/04 1:59 pm
I share the same surgery date as you...I used to live in Pocatello. In fact, I was in Pocatello at the end of May visiting friends. Do you have to do a special diet before your surgery? I start mine tomorrow. ---Jojo BMI 37/208 Pre-Op
JackieF
on 6/6/04 2:17 pm - ObesityHelp Support Group Leader, NY
My surgery date is June 24th also. I am getting a little nervous. Jackie
D. WILLIAMS
on 6/6/04 11:32 pm - WHITE PLAINS, NY
KAREN I SHARE THAT SAME DAY MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAY YOU HAVE A SPEEDY RECOVERY.
Janice G.
on 6/7/04 6:47 am - Cumberland, MD
I am scheduled for the 24th too! Now we can with each other! It will be nice to have someone on the same timeframe as me. Best wishes- Jan
Barb P.
on 6/7/04 2:09 pm - Smalltown, KY
Hey Gals, you are all one day ahead of me. My date is June 25. I'll say a special pray for each of you on the 24th and I'll be watching for your post after you are home. Good luck to each of you.
Junebug 2.
on 6/7/04 3:37 pm - Mooresville, NC
Congrats on your big day!!! Everyone here Congrats! We are all June babies since we will be re-born on our dates! My big day is June 22. Will be looking for you on the other side Good luck and God bless Melynne (Lynn)
Evelyn A.
on 6/8/04 4:01 pm - Hayward, CA
Hey Everyone, We all seem to have the same date - Wow that makes us a special family - - lets keep in touch! Evelyn From California
Krista R.
on 6/9/04 4:39 am - Lancaster, CA
Me too me too, I have my surgery on June 24th. Good luck and I am wishing you a pain free and speedy recovery.
Karen M.
on 7/5/04 1:15 pm - Twin Falls, ID
Surgery went fine. How did all the other June babies do? I am down 20 lbs and the surgery went okay. I had a small problem and the GI doctors fixed it with an edoscopic surgery which took less than an hour to cauterize the spot that was bleeding. I feel great! Thank you to all the people which sent me a positive note or thought. I know it helped me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views