June 9th

Cathy S.
on 6/6/04 12:08 pm - Jerseyville, IL
I am having Open RNY on June 9th at 7:30am. I am having the surgery in St. Louis through the New Start Program. Any prayers would be appreciated. Thank you, Cathy Susnig
Linda M.
on 6/6/04 1:58 pm - Oneida, NY
Cathy I am also having my surgery on June 9th. Mine will be at 12 noon. It will be the time you are waking up to start your new life. I know I can not wait. I will have you in my prayer. As I will be starting the day off in church. I dont have to check in till 10 am. Everything will be great. talk to you on the other side. Linda
Barb P.
on 6/7/04 2:14 pm - Smalltown, KY
Good luck to you both - Cathy and Linda. I'll say a little prayer for each of you. It is so amazing how many people are having this surgery each day in the year. It is unbelievable!
Kathy S.
on 6/7/04 7:10 pm - Rio Grande, NJ
I am also having surgery on June 9. I am very clam and feel that this is the best thing I can do. Everyone tells me you go to sleep and before you know it you are done. Take care and I will talk to you when we are home from hospital. I have to call the hospital today to see my time, Love Ya Kathy
Jimbomania
on 6/7/04 7:23 pm - Frostproof, FL
I'm having Lap RNY on June 9, in Weston Florida at the Cleveland Clinic Hospital, with Dr. Rosenthal. I am so ready and excited I can barely sit still!!! All my best to everyone, look forward to participating more here on the site. God bless, Jim in Florida ºoº
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views