JUNE THE 22ND DANCE LINE COME JOIN THE FUN

Janice G.
on 6/7/04 6:39 am - Cumberland, MD
I will be 2 days after you- So I have been happy -ing since I go my OK too. I haven't quite got to the stage yet- I will wait for a little weight loss first -it will be easier on the knees But I must say to you! Best wishes- Jan
Kori
on 6/7/04 9:20 am - Westminster, CO
My date is June 30, 2004. and I have approval, everything is moving right along. I just want it to be here and over with so I can start the road to recovery. We should all get together at 1 year post op and dance the night away..
Melissa S
on 6/8/04 12:21 am - Cool Ridge, WV
I am right here with you! Can't wait until we are all out and we can come back and tell all about it!
Dianna S.
on 6/8/04 9:01 am - Westminster, MD
Hi everyone, My surgery which has be rescheduled because I got sick the first is on 6/11. I am really doing the H A P P Y H A P P Y D A N C E!!!!! Dianna Salm Westminster, MD
contentkids
on 6/8/04 11:22 am - Manchester, NH
June 22 here:party Angie
Sheryl H.
on 6/8/04 1:48 pm - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
Happy to Be a part of the June 22nd Group too. I am new to this so have no emoticons to post but I love all of yours. My 15 year old son told me he would teach me how..He got a kick out of all you dancin' folks.... We sure look like a HAPPY Hopeful Bunch. Let's keep in touch. Regards from the geographic center of TEXAS...SHeryl
Jeff K.
on 6/10/04 9:26 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Mine is the 22nd too!!! YEA!!!! This is gonna be super sexy soon!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views