JUNE THE 22ND DANCE LINE COME JOIN THE FUN

Renee A.
on 6/6/04 10:43 am - shelby, MI
Hey me too. Im June 22nd. Start my liquid diet tuesday. Cant wait. But I dont know how to add those cute lillte dancy people. : (
Pamela Danford
on 6/6/04 2:19 pm - AL
Renee If you look to the right of screen there is a toolbar there are two blue patches there one is title images and the other one is message emoticons there are arrows pointing down click on the one you want and it will drop down the title one you just click on the image you want the other one you type in the .
catly
on 6/7/04 4:38 pm - Everett, WA
Hi, Mine is June 23rd, too; almost two weeks to go! Wow! Good luck! Lauren
Pamela Danford
on 6/6/04 2:00 pm - AL
Hi my date is june the 22nd and I have already been ing.
CONCRETE A.
on 6/6/04 2:47 pm - NC
WOW WITH ALL THIS ING WE ALL WILL LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT AND WONT HAVE TO HAVE WLS NAW JUST KIDDING I'LL BE ING EVERY DAY AWAY TILL JUNE THE 22ND I HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO KEEP ME BUSY SO WHAT HAVE YOU ALL BEEN DOING TO GET READY FOR OUR BIG DAY???? OUTHER THEN ING ING ING
Pamela Danford
on 6/7/04 2:45 am - AL
Hi my Mother can't understand whey I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SURGERY.I have alredy got my bags packed and ready to go .I have just finished my pre-op test had to do a sleep study.Everything is behined me but the waite.Right now we are haveing vacation bible school at church so that is keeping me busy.Two weeks ago I had orthoscopic Knee surgery on my left knee.There is always something to do when you live on a farm.I will be ing for a long time after my surgery as the weight comes off.
Junebug 2.
on 6/6/04 3:14 pm - Mooresville, NC
Hey Congrats to us all!!! My surgery date is June 22 also!! My birthday (41st is June 20 so this will be a wonderful re-birthday for me too!!) Hugggs and kisses to all of us June babies!! Blessings to everyone Melynne Morrison
katalina J.
on 6/6/04 11:58 pm - foothills, NC
My date is June 28th and I've been ing since Friday when I was told those wonderful words YOU ARE APPROVED! congradulations.
Amy H.
on 6/7/04 1:56 am - Tallahassee, FL
Yahoo! I am the 22nd too! yeah a little excited!
carrie42
on 6/7/04 4:21 am - Inwood, WV
My date is the 22nd too. I hope insurance approves me!!!!!!! then I'll be ing like a fool! Carrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views