Tomorrow is the Day

Faye O.
on 6/6/04 2:16 am - Middleport, OH
Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support over the past few months while I was going through the approval process. Now that surgery is on my doorstep, of course I have many emotions and feelings. That of worry, anticipation, excitement, and even sorrow for the life i'm leaving behind. I will try to keep in touch here post-op as soon as I can...as I have no angel yet, and let you know how i'm doing. I met with Dr. Grandia at Holzer on Thursday, and the pre-op tests went fine. Of course, Dr. Grandia went through the procedure, what to expect afterwards, and the possible complications that could arise. He has been very thorough and attentive...thanks Dr. G! My family are doing well. My son and daughter are out of state, so I miss them terribly right now...and wish I could see them before surgery. My 13 year old is staying happy and full of energy, which is exactly how I want him to be. My husband is worried, but keeping a low profile, and being very supportive as always. Thank you Mike for all you do...and everything we're going to go through in the next few months together. We'll be married 21 years on June 24th...it seems as if my life is just beginning tomorrow in a way. I weighed in at 322.5 on Thursday, which was down 13 pounds since I started the whole process in February, 2004. I was pleased with that. I haven't really had any need to eat the "last things", or overindulge in sweets like I thought I would, so i'm happy with that. Overall, i've been very calm through the whole process, and look forward to my life on the "thin" side. Blessings to all of you who are thinking about taking this huge step, to those of you in the process of testing, approval, and waiting for a date...hang in there, it will happen before you know it. Many blessings to those of you who have been supportive, and continue to be...especially to Momma Angel, who was the first to congratulate me on my decision to have surgery...I pray that God holds you close to his heart and heals you with his loving hands. Take care...I will see you again soon...on the losing side. I am expected to be home by Thursday, June 10th, if everything goes well. Faye O'Neal [email protected]
Nancy M.
on 6/6/04 6:10 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Sending prayers your way for a uneventful surgery and an speedy recovery.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views