2 days and chances are dimming

marypoco
on 6/5/04 11:55 pm - amherst, MA
Well I've got 2 days till surgery and still have a slight cold ! Chances don't look to good for me at this moment. I also have some laringtus{spelling} going on. figures! Well all I can do is call the surgeons office tomorrow. I'll let you all know what happens after that when I get home tomorrow My lungs are clear and I'm not with any fever. It's just from my throat up..lol.OH WELL. Wish I had better news. It may be postponed but, not forever. Mary
Mary W.
on 6/6/04 12:57 am - Cullman, AL
I'm sending positive thoughts your way as well as my prayers. Good Luck! Mary Woods
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/6/04 3:37 am - Killeen, TX
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/6/04 3:37 am - Killeen, TX
We are praying for you to get over your sickness so you will be able to have your surgery. If not it will be o.k. as you said it will happen and you need to to be 100% when you go into surgery. Good Luck! Tasha
Nancy M.
on 6/6/04 6:04 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. As long as you don't have a fever you may be OK. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Thomas H.
on 6/6/04 9:47 am - Tucson, AZ
Mary, I just got home from my surgery on Saturday June 5th. When I went in to pre-op I was running a tempature of 100.3 It delayed things for about an hour while they did some blood work but they still went ahead. My Prayers and thougths are with you. Tom
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views