Sad to have to leave the June 04 Board!

Traci H.
on 6/5/04 2:39 pm - New Orleans, LA
My surgeon isn't coming back from his vacation like originally planned and my surgery date has been changed. It will be sometime in July, probably on the 5th. I was so upset when I found out I just wanted to cry. Besides being upset for personal reasons.....I told my husband I had met so many wonderful new people who would be sharing a surgery date with me. I wish you all the best of luck and will be right behind you in becoming a loser! Keep in touch.
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/5/04 3:04 pm - Killeen, TX
Traci, I am sorry to hear that. Just remember all things happen for a reason and maybe it was not meant for you to have surgery on that date. I went for my consultation on 03/11 and I kept stating I wanted to have the surgery in April or May. It seems like one thing after another continued to happen to me. I was finally given a tentative date of Aug 3rd. I had a friend that gave me the same advice I am giving you and I accepted that it would be Aug 3rd and started thinking of all the things I had time to plan because my date was 2 months away. Low and behold I called the insurance coordinator and my surgery date was moved up to June 23. Now I am like WHOA!!!.So many things to do so little time to do them. It will happen and just think of it as you have more time to plan for every thing after surgery. Good Luck! Tasha--06/23/2004
Colleen J.
on 6/5/04 4:08 pm - Lancaster, CA
Hey Traci...You don't have to leave us...we are all here for each other regardless of our surgery date! Stay tuned in to us, but boost yourself up to the July board as well...you're not leaving...you're expanding! In a good way, of course! Stay positive, July is just around the corner! Colleen
Mary W.
on 6/6/04 1:03 am - Cullman, AL
This just gives you more time to get pumped! Just saddle up your and gallop to your new day! All the best to you! Mary Woods
constance R.
on 6/6/04 11:00 pm - moncks corner, SC
hey traci i'm with you....my june 4th date had to be cancelled as well (long story) but my mom as well as everyone else keeps saying the same thing....God is trying to say it's not time....I was depressed all weekend but I'm better today...its my birthday as well as my sister (15 yrs apart) so my family will cheer me up today. I just called the lady who schedules the surgeries and she said maybe the end of july or even august before i can get on so who knows we may have the same surgery date again....i'll keep you posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views