i am back home

s S.
on 6/5/04 10:06 am - latham, NY
hi, well i made it. my surgery was june 1st. went uneventful, thankgod. they sent me home today. no major problems. just incision pain. very fatigued. having lots of trouble drinking my liquids. its not that i dont want to drink or i cant drink. i am drinking fine when i an awake but i am dozing off a lot, i just dont know how to keep myself awake so i can drink all i need to . any suggestions? thanks for all the kind words and encouragement all of you gave me. it meant a lot to me . now that the hardest part is over with i am looking forward to a better day ahead everyday. hugs ss
bubbleboo K.
on 6/5/04 1:40 pm - anywhere, OK
You are going to be such a loser. lol.
Colleen J.
on 6/5/04 4:28 pm - Lancaster, CA
Hey SS, that's what I'm afraid of! Didn't quite know how to express it! Hope someone can help! My surgery is in 11 days, and I respond to surgery pretty well, except, as you are experiencing, I tend to be really sleepy for the first 3-5 days after! Are you taking pain pills? I'm sure that is adding to your sleepiness, the only thing I can think to do is either set a timer/ alarm clock for 30 mins. or to try to get some exercise in the form of walking around your house often and not be too sedentary...besides...gotta watch out for those blood clots! Best wishes to you and may you continue down that road of wellness... Colleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views