June 21

teachercrowley
on 6/4/04 4:06 pm - Nampa, ID
THat is the day I become the NEW ANGIE!!! WHo else is having surgery on this date??? Let me know!! Email me, I'd love to chat! Angie
MarinaS
on 6/5/04 4:29 am - Small Town, WA
I will be also having surgery on the 21st. Cannot wait. It is what I can do to to regain my health. I will pray for you too. Maurene
Heather_L
on 6/5/04 5:14 am - Hibbing, MN
I am also having surgery on June 21. I am so excited that I'm actually looking forward to getting up EARLY on a Monday.
Jennifer P.
on 6/5/04 6:19 am - Elizabethtown, KY
I am on the 21st too. Right now I am feeling pretty worn down. Not sleeping well. I think it is anticipation.
Robin G.
on 6/5/04 6:00 pm - Gaithersburg, MD
My surgery is on June 21st too! I'm getting really excited, only 15 more days! Robin
Heather H.
on 6/6/04 2:01 am - Phillipsburg, NJ
I am having surgery on June 21st too. I am feeling all kinds of emotions right now. I am mostly excited, but a little scared. I also can't imagine myself not being fat. It seems so out of my reach..almost like winning the lottery! I can't believe that I will be a loser in 15 days. It is all just unreal. Best wished to everyone, Heather
Nancy M.
on 6/6/04 6:25 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Me too! 15 days to go before my butterfly can leave its cocoon and begin its flight to a new me.
Teresa R.
on 6/7/04 11:47 am - Bozeman, MT
I too will be having surgery on June 21st, and I can't wait! I went hiking with my hubby on Saturday, and was only able to go about 3000 yards before I totally pooped out-I was so FRUSTRATED. I can't wait until I can go into any store and buy something off the rack, in the "normal" size ranges. I can't wait until I can go for a hike and keep up with others. I can't wait to ride in an airplane, and not need a seatbelt extender! I wish everyone who is having surgery on our day the best of luck, and can't wait until I am signing from the "losing side"!
crystal T.
on 6/7/04 2:17 pm - brooklyn, ny
Angie, June 21 is my Big Day too.. I cant wait, GOD Bless us all Crystal
Island G.
on 6/8/04 10:38 am - powder springs, GA
Count me in also, June 21st THE BIG DAY, Prayers go to all!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views