buying new dishes!

Melanie D.
on 6/4/04 10:58 am - Chespeake, VA
I went to the Dollar Tree today and they had the cutest clear glass bowls that are only 1/3 cup! They also had small, 1/8 cup metal bowls. So I bought them to eat out of when I get home. I can't stand the idea of leaving food in my bowl (gee! wonder why I'm where I am? ) These cute little bowls will be great for the soup and jello that I will need to eat during the first few weeks. And I'll be able to "clean my plate!" I also bought 4 demitese (sp?) spoons, so I can eat "more" spoonfuls! Melanie D.
Jennifer P.
on 6/4/04 11:48 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Yesterday I bought baby spoons and forks as well as insulated sipper cups. Nothing like reverting a bit. I tried out the little spoon and it works. It took my much longer to eat and the spoon was filled, so it was visually reenforcing. I decided not to buy the baby plate. I have desert plates that will work fine. I also have bowls I used for pre-measuring so they are pretty small.
Colleen J.
on 6/5/04 4:54 pm - Lancaster, CA
GREAT IDEA about the baby spoons! I never thought of that! That's what I LOVE about this site! We can all help each other through the "little things"! THANKS for the tip! Colleen
MarinaS
on 6/4/04 1:09 pm - Small Town, WA
I also bought the bright colored coated baby spoons. Today I bought high quality long handled measuring cups to use as serving spoons. I also bought the oral B brushless finger tooth cleaners for when I am in the hospital. Maurene
Thomas H.
on 6/7/04 10:54 am - Tucson, AZ
The baby spoons are great. But remember to have your stint pillow when you try to use those rubber tipped baby spoons to get jello. It is too funny. It takes you the 20 minutes to just catch the jello let alone eat the jello because you can't catch it. Tom
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views