SAD DAY FOR ME

constance R.
on 6/4/04 8:54 am - moncks corner, SC
HI EVERYONE, YES I AM HOME AND NOT IN THE HOSPITAL...TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET MY PRE-OP WORK DONE AND THE MANDITORY CLASS THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO GO TO SO I HAVE TO RESCHEDULE MY SURGERY AND THE PERSON WHO DOES THE SCHEDULING IS ON VACATION UNTIL MONDAY..... I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED ALL DAY BUT LIKE MY MOTHER SAID GOD HAS A REASON FOR ALLOWING THINGS TO HAPPEN, SO I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE LONGER..... STILL KEEP MY IN YOUR PRAYERS AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON MY NEW SURGERY DATE (HOPE ITS SOON)
Julia L.
on 6/4/04 9:27 am - Dell City, TX
Constance, Your Mom is right!! There is a reason for this to happen to you. You will be in my prayers. When the time is right it will happen. God bless you. Huggs Julia
sharons_ma
on 6/4/04 10:39 am - Boston, MA
Constance- How disappointing for you. I agree that all things happen for a reason. Here's hoping you're rescheduled soon! - Sharon
Jennifer P.
on 6/4/04 11:44 am - Elizabethtown, KY
Constance, Keep that faith. I have a friend who has been through a lot just getting a house. She keeps saying that God provides. She is absolutely right. For whatever reason, the timing was not right. Be calm, go to your required classes, and be prepared for surgery. God Bless
marypoco
on 6/5/04 8:17 am - amherst, MA
Constance, I hope its soon for you!! Let us know. for myself, my surgery is suppost to be Tuesday, BUt, I have a cold and larigytus{spelling} So, I have to call on monday, if its better or not we'll see monday, but, you know what!! Whatever will be, will be. I'm gonna wait till monday and go from there! take care, Mary
Haze K.
on 6/5/04 9:04 am - Las Vegas, NV
"I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO GET MY PRE-OP WORK DONE AND THE MANDITORY CLASS THAT WE ARE REQUIRED TO GO TO SO I HAVE TO RESCHEDULE MY SURGERY" Oh, Honey, don't rush into this! I've researched x 2 years, and have been doing pre-op stuff since November. Now that surgery is scheduled for 6/11/04, I don't feel rushed, cornered, etc. Take time to get your preop work done...and time for the surgeon to review the results, and possibly adjust meds, change diet or habits, etc. Also, the class is mandatory for multiple reasons, so go to it, and go to several support group meetings if at all possible! All good things cost a price...and are worth the weight...I mean, wait! Hugs Haze
Jeanne S.
on 6/5/04 12:12 pm - Newton, NC
I agree with everyone there is a reason for everything...You dont want to rush your preop. I had a scare with mine and it was something that needed to be checked before I had my surgery and glad they did it all worked out for the best... Praying you get a new surgery date soon!!! Jeanne
Amy H.
on 6/7/04 2:26 am - Tallahassee, FL
Constance, Girl, for everthing there is a season and reason don't sweat the surgery date. YOUR date will come very soon. Just continue to thank GOD for your approval and remember there are others out there who get denied daily. I was denied and I thought my life was over...serious, it was so hard on me that week. But glory to GOD he gave me a quick appeal and I was approved. Blessings...Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views