surgery date

angela B.
on 6/4/04 5:34 am - piney flats, TN
got call from dr watson group today I was approved for my surgery. My date is June 28th 2004 I am so excited the black cloud is gone I am ready to be healthy again
Maureen D.
on 6/4/04 5:40 am - Hollister, Ca
Congrats on your surgery date. I had my surgery last year on June 23. I weighed 278 and now weigh 135. This is the best thing I have ever done.
Colleen J.
on 6/5/04 5:05 pm - Lancaster, CA
WoW Maureen! How inspiring!! That's what I weigh right now (278, not 135...I can only pray for that!) How tall are you? Did you have RNY? Any problems? I'm so concerned about getting in all the fluids they are saying I need to get down...was that a problem for you? How long were you on 'just fluids'? Congratulations on your loss! Oh, by the way...did you need reconstructive surgery after all that? So many questions, but I find the most comfort in those who are the longest out! Thanks Colleen P.S.My favorite niece and her family live in Hollister!!
Colleen J.
on 6/5/04 5:09 pm - Lancaster, CA
By the way, my surgery date is June 17th!
k29acosta
on 6/4/04 6:32 am - roseburg, OR
hey my surgery is June 28th too but that is not fair they told me in april so I was crazy more days than you..............lol welcome to the count down 24 days and counting
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/4/04 12:05 pm - Killeen, TX
Congratulations on your date. My date was Aug 3rd and I called yesterday to see if they had all of the necessary paperwork and my date was moved up to 06/23. I was soooooo happy. It is funny though when it was Aug I was so mad because I wanted it sooner now that it is 3 weeks away I am like a nervous wreck. God Will Bless And Watch Over Us All!!! Tasha
Leonard
on 6/4/04 6:04 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
Angela congratulations! June 28th will be the first day of the rest of your life. I bet you're looking forward to that! Best of wishes to you. I am looking forward to mine too! Len
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views