So little time so much to do.

bubbleboo K.
on 6/4/04 3:05 am - anywhere, OK
When my surgery date was first scheduled 2 months ago I had so much time and so little to do, or so I thought. Now it's just the opposite, with surgery just a week away I have so little time and so much to do. I guess that's how it goes. I am still nervous, but excited at the same time. I have been glued to this web site, it is like it has become an extension of my self. I need all the info. I can get my hands on. Counting down the days. Good luck to all.
Melissa S
on 6/4/04 5:28 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Good Luck!!
Melanie D.
on 6/4/04 11:12 am - Chespeake, VA
My surgery is Wednesday! I feel like there are so many things to get done around the house and at work! My WONDERFUL husband has taken two weeks off work and today was his last day at work for 2 weeks. Together we will "nest" and then everything will go to a new normal! Melanie D.
bubbleboo K.
on 6/4/04 1:21 pm - anywhere, OK
My husbands vacation begins on the 10th and will go for 2 weeks. I know that I will definitley need him to care for our girls. It is good to know that he will be there.
Leonard
on 6/4/04 6:10 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
Bubbleboo, you are so fortunate to have such a supportive husband. Take time and stop to smell the roses. It's now time for you to enjoy life, this is a great new beginning for you. Wishing you the very best. Hopefully, I'm soon to follow. Leonard
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views