My Date Has moved up!!!!

mssgrnspc1972
on 6/3/04 2:33 pm - Killeen, TX
My date was just moved from Aug 3rd to June 23. I am so happy. I will be a loser sooner.
Leonard
on 6/3/04 3:44 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
I am so happy for you Natasha. It's nice when it is moved up!!! I have seen so many posts where the surgery was delayed. So you are having your surgery on June 23rd, I'm having my first one on one with my surgeon on that date! Last night I attended a symposium and selected my surgeon. This is after researching this for over a year, with the help of a brother who is a heart surgeon. And by the way you're not a loser , you're a winner!!! I will have some prayers for you. May you have a terrific life after..... Leonard
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/4/04 11:56 am - Killeen, TX
Thank you Leonard! I have been researching the surgery for over a year myself. I actually went to the seminar on 03/10/04. It seems like it has taken so long to get to this point. I hope you well and keep in touch with me let me know what you think after the seminar. NaTasha
Leonard
on 6/4/04 5:43 pm - Rancho Mirage, CA
Hi Natasha, I promise to stay in contact with you. Please stay in touch with me and let me know your progress. I look forward to joining the Losers Club too, very soon. Leonard
Kelly_D
on 6/4/04 12:41 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi NaTasha, Congratulations on your surgery date. Welcome to the June Loser's Club. I wish you all the best. Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views