June 14th, HERE I COME!!!

DoinItForMe H.
on 6/3/04 12:24 pm - O'Fallon, MO
I can't wait!! It feels like it has taken FOREVER to get here!! GIDDY-UP!!! Only 10 days away!! I'd love to talk to anyone who's having their life changing surgery around the same time I am... we can trade pain stories. LOL! Good luck to all!! Cathy
Doris M.
on 6/3/04 12:44 pm - Lancaster, TX
Hi Cathy, Talk about GIDDY-UP I am only 5 days away! I would love to trade stories with you! and of course, help celebrate the successes too! GOOD LUCK! Doris
mssgrnspc1972
on 6/3/04 2:34 pm - Killeen, TX
My surgery date was just changed to June 23 so I would like to keep in touch with you all. You can tell me what I have in store.
terrycoles
on 6/3/04 10:32 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
ME TOO......I'm so excited! Have the pre-op on the 10th and a lap RNY on the 14th. I am thrilled that I'm doing this for ME! Terry
JJ J.
on 6/4/04 3:37 am - Ipswich, MA
Hello Hello!! My surgery is also on the 14th. I'm pretty nervous... not about the actual surgery, but about the needles. I have a very bad needle-phobia and I'm terrified of the IV and the needles in my stomach after the surgery. But, this is something that I have to do to make me feel better about me, so I'm going to do it and try to have a smile on my face I would love to keep in touch with everyone to trade stories. If anyone ever wants to chat, please email me. [email protected] This board has really been a source of inspiration and strength for me over the past few months. Thank you all! 10 days and counting.... - Jackie
Evangeline S.
on 6/4/04 1:31 pm - Cypress, TX
Hi Cathy Congrats!!! I too am having surgery on that day WOOOO HOOOO. I am nervous, anxious, excited, eager, ready ready ready!!!! We are going to be positive on this journey in our new beginning. Please let me know how you are doing and I will let you know how I am doing!!! God's Blessing to you and your family. Peace, Evangeline (Van) Shaw
deborah R.
on 6/5/04 12:15 am - northeast, md
Howdeeeee!!!! MEEEE TOOOOOO!!!!! Here I come.....June 14, I am excited,nervous, happy, getting impatent, wondering how well I am going to do. All of the above... We should start the Borne in June fan club... I hope everyone has a speedy recovery. Does anyone have to travel a good distance to have their surgery, if so I want to know how they are going to do the bowel clensing while they travel... Any pointers???? Good Luck to all... Deb R
Pat B.
on 6/6/04 12:11 am - Kenner, LA
I just got my approval letter..pre op for me on the 7th...and count down to the 15th...Good luck with your surgery..will keep you in my prayers..and hope to chat with you again...i will be in the hospital 4-6days..but will chat when i get home...and will also have a friend updating my profile and posting messages... so..good luck... pat brunet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views