Surgery date is JUNE 25th....

Kathy J.
on 6/3/04 8:40 am - St Petersburg, FL
My surgery is JUNE 25th! I need advise!! St Petersburg, FL - RNY (06/25/2004) Howdy! My name is Kathy and I am set for surgery June 25th...it is coming so fast. I need some from you EXPERIENCED LOSERS!!! I know that you must have some ideas to share! What should I take to the hospital? What should I have here at home for when I get discharged? What "special" foods or such should I stock up on?? What are some things I SHOULD NOT DO? I need a "to take" and "to do" list...can anyone help me? EMAIL ME [email protected]! God bless you in your journey!
Squawmeemaw
on 6/3/04 10:46 am - Hutto, TX
Soooooo lucky. Read some of the profiles and remember what the dietician told you. I am way behind you. I don't even have all my evals done yet. Others will respond to you with good advice, I just couldn't stand it that you had no replys yet. Good luck!!!!!!!
Jojo G.
on 6/3/04 1:24 pm
There are several lists of answers pertaining to your questions under the AMOS's Q & A section. My surgery is June 24th. ----Jojo BMI 37/208 Pre-Op
Yes Its Me
on 6/4/04 1:16 am - Jacksonville, FL
Kathy I've just returned from my pre op < my surgery is on June 23rd > and I've got some really good advice re: things to bring to the hospital They pointed out to make sure to have Lip Balm because you get medicine that "dries you out" during the surgery, also Hair Clips, since you probably wont get to wash your hair for a few days, so you want to be albe to pull the hair out of your face , and deodorant !!! Also, slippers and socks are important, a robe for walking around the hospital and loose fitting clothes for going home. Of course, paper, books, magazines, a gameboy, ( for us big kids ) to kill time , since the 101 cable stations usually have nothing on to watch Good Luck! Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views